PureGunZ
You Are Not Signed In Please Login If You Are A Member If Not It Will Be Nice From You To Register Thanks !!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PureGunZ
You Are Not Signed In Please Login If You Are A Member If Not It Will Be Nice From You To Register Thanks !!
PureGunZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Okay... So Hai

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Okay... So Hai Empty Okay... So Hai Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:12 pm

Valentine

I've done alot of GunZ private servers and alot of different other game servers. but i think we need a little bit work, To start off the forums. its a bit Sketchy but i know you guys just started and i also know your getting VBulletin but.... On Common sense. "OverRun" don't use Signatures that spam the whole section of the forum. I'll gladly make you one with regular size, also I've been watching over the forums for a while now. you guys already started some drama, which i understand is completely normal.
also Make sure you guys actually have something running before you start spending money on stuff. Cause i don't screw with funny business and people with to much power to there head. if you don't have a purpose or you haven't been with this server long enough to know what to do then ask for a new position or just resign. and i am not MEAN i'm just tired of being Scammed...
also... i've been with this server as long as the begging of it. most of you know me some are new >.> Which i like (hopefully)
I am Valentine. You can call me val for short

Hotshotgril
mattinthehat know me and know what im capable of doing so i can help this server out.
It would be a pleasure if we can acctually get it up and running.

2Okay... So Hai Empty Re: Okay... So Hai Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:38 pm

hotshotgril

hotshotgril
Admin
Admin

hey whats up val how it going how you been man long time no see XD

3Okay... So Hai Empty Re: Okay... So Hai Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:34 am

MATTinTHEhat

MATTinTHEhat

=P its been a while, nice to see you again

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]