PureGunZ
You Are Not Signed In Please Login If You Are A Member If Not It Will Be Nice From You To Register Thanks !!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PureGunZ
You Are Not Signed In Please Login If You Are A Member If Not It Will Be Nice From You To Register Thanks !!
PureGunZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Vps in 48hrs.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New Vps in 48hrs. Empty New Vps in 48hrs. Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:27 pm

DeathTheKid

DeathTheKid
PG Owner
PG Owner

hi and thanks you for reading this.

well as you all know we whent live for 2min.s but that's because some one Downloaded a Virus on the Vps so i talked to the Vps Hoster and he shut it down and we will not be with there serves any more because there ass holes (they wanted me to pay for them to wipe it and then pay for next month so i told them to fuck off) so im getting one from Vps land and i will get it in 48hrs and i will also pay for this months Domain and We will once again have a VBulleten and this time hopefully no one fucks it up but i am saving the money now we need 45$ i have 20$ so don't worry im working as fast as i can and please enjoy your stay here at PureGunz the World Best server that's Up and coming Thank you and good night .

~DeathTheKid

Last edited by TheOnlyOne on Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixing Grammar <.< GTFO)

http://pureforum.tk/

2New Vps in 48hrs. Empty Re: New Vps in 48hrs. Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:29 pm

TheOnlyOne

TheOnlyOne
Coder

Ok Good News , But Make Sure That The New Vps Be Windows Server 2003 And At Least The New ip Be like x.xxx.xxx.xxx not larger than that Smile because the last one was xx.xxx.xxx.xxx Smile x = a number Smile

Add my msn supervirus5@hotmail.com Smile

3New Vps in 48hrs. Empty Re: New Vps in 48hrs. Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:42 pm

DeathTheKid

DeathTheKid
PG Owner
PG Owner

Hi Everyone I am back i was away for awhile cuss i have been sick and i have had to work but im here to let you all know that i got the money and i will order the Vps tomorrow and then i will let you all know when we can set it all up.

OverRun-we need to talk

TheOnlyOne-i will send you the Ip and Pass when i get it if thats what OverRun still wants me to.

Aurora-im getting the site back so if you could we will need to set up Vbulleten agen but ask over about what V X.X.X he wants.

i will post the reast when i get all the things we need

~DeathTheKid

http://pureforum.tk/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum